OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
- Lukonina Photography will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those outlined below, except with your consent.
- Lukonina Photography will make every effort to protect your personal information against loss or theft.
- Lukonina Photography will make every effort to safeguard your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- Lukonina Photography will endeavor to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as possible for the purposes identified above.
- Lukonina Photography will respect your request to access personal information in a timely fashion as reasonably possible.
WHY WE ASK FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may ask for and use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To assist in delivering the products and services you have requested.
- To improve our customer satisfaction levels and maintain a responsible relationship with you.
- To understand your needs and preferences in an effort to serve you better.
- To manage and develop our business, product, and service offerings.
- To satisfy regulatory obligations and legal requirements.
- To assist in issues relating to your personal safety.
WHY YOU PROVIDE US WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION
There are a number of ways we gather personal information. Personal information shall be retained as long as necessary to provide the services requested and fulfill all administrative requirements resulting from your request.
- By making a reservation with us
- By requesting brochures or information.
- By participating in a marketing campaign.
- By visiting our web site. As a practice, user sessions are logged but NOT linked to any personally identifiable information. Also, Lukonina Photography website uses Google Conversion Tracking to identify sales conversions from various online campaigns. You remain anonymous unless Lukonina Photography deems it necessary to identify you for the purpose of protecting our service, site, users, or others. General information collected includes pages viewed, the page from which you arrive at a Lukonina Photography site, the date and time of your page view(s), your browser type and version, the name of any files you request, length of visit, and other such non-identifiable details. This information provides Lukonina Photography with the means to effectively evaluate the information presented and improve our services to you. The only information collected that is used to identify you is that which you give voluntarily. When you submit a question or comment, you may be asked for your name and/or email address, or other information. This information is only used to process and respond to your question or comment. The personal information you submit through the website is secure once it reaches the Lukonina Photography server. In transit between your computer and the server; however, it may not be secure.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your name, email address, or any other information you may have shared, or choose to share with us in the future, will never be sold, traded, rented, given away, or used for any other purpose than to provide you with the information or services you have requested or as required by applicable law. Lukonina Photography may have occasion to use and disclose (including outside of Canada when reasonably necessary) your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide the services you have requested; this may include the disclosure of required personal information to third parties as deemed necessary to fulfill your request
- To complete necessary activities to administer those services
- To conduct research, develop, manage, protect and improve our services
- To conduct customer satisfaction surveys and evaluations (unless you have opted out)
- To deliver requested benefit and/or product information (unless you have opted out)
- To provide assistance in an emergency that threatens life, health or security of an individual
- To provide government, regulatory, and law enforcement agencies with the information where the disclosure is required or authorized by law.
WEBSITE INFORMATION COLLECTION & PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We want online visitors and customers to feel secure and confident that when they share with us their personal information we will act in a professional and accountable manner. Throughout our website, we may gather personal information in order to fill the needs of the visitor and customer. In many cases, it is to further communications, fulfill a request, or to complete a transaction. Here is a list of the technology, policies, and procedures we have in place to protect this personal information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION & DISCLOSURE
We receive and store any information you enter on our website. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. This information may include your full name, home address, home phone number, email address, etc. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future features for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. All information collected is solely for use by Lukonina Photography. We will not share this information with any of our partners, suppliers, or agents unless required to satisfy the request or transaction. Also, we will not disclose email address lists for the purpose of unsolicited emails.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION